Fargo Lacrosse, Youth Lacrosse, RRVLA, Fargo Polars, Polars, Moorhead Lacrosse, West Fargo Lacrosse, Red River Valley Lacrosse Association, Lacrosse Camp, Fargo Summer Lacrosse, Traveling Team Lacrosse

Home

My my My my

"Server Disconnected" issues
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: "Server Disconnected" issues
Posted by: westinbrodey of alohalax.org
Date/Time:
Hello,
I've recently returned to Battlefield after a few months and have found an issue with joining games. While loading the game it suddenly stops and the following can be seen (see attached screenshot).
I looked through troubleshooting pages and have done all the generic connection based suggestions. Sometimes after doing them the game will work and sometimes it won't. I'd just played a couple games earlier (after flushing my dns then), had a break and came back to this again. It's a little annoying to have to carry out some of the connection troubleshoots every time I want to play some games. Anybody got any suggestions on why this might be happening? I've played 100 hours of BF before this without the issue.
I play on a wireless connection, 35 up 8 down so don't think that's the issue.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://answers.ea.com//445Technical-Issues/quot-Server-Disconnected-quot-issues/td-p/6149571
Motion Graphics Launch Video

Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
"Server Disconnected" issues  westinbrodey   9 months ago